Quick Q about cot bedding!

bailey4eva

Mummy to Jake :)
Reaction score
I am just wondering if you can buy bedding that is too big for a cot. I have found a bedding set, with bumper n mattress cover etc, and its bigger than the cot/mattress. Is this still ok to use? I cant get a bigger cot as my room is far too small :(

Any advice much appreciated xx

it'll probs be a bit of a nightmare to put on then but i dont see why not hun....just make sure everything is secure :hugs:

I wonder if it's for a cotbed instead? Even so, you should be able to 'fashion' something with it and tuck as much of the sheet under the mattress and down the sides that you can. Make it have it hun! :)

Yeah sounds like it might be for a cotbed. Are you sure there's not two versions or if it's online, is there a size option when you add the order or anything?

I think its coz I got a small cot but typical size cot bedding. Ended up ordering different cot with bedding instead, seein as argos delivery wil be upto 28days! Thanks tho, if I do get big bedding it will be tucked under, jus wasnt sure if there was a danger doin that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->