Quick question about Boobs!

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
TMI SORRY!
Well woke up this morning and just about to get in the shower when I noticed my nipples had whitey/yellow crusty stuff on and they look all cracked! Not sore or anything but my boobs have never looked like this before.
Im hoping Im not the only one experiencing this? Am I?
Any feedback or opinions would be much appriceated
Thanks
Ashleigh
X

Ive got leaky nipples, its leaking through to my top. I only have it on one side and its almost clear liquid but has a yellow creamy stuff in it sometimes.

i think it maybe colostrum i had it when i was pregnant with zac and the more pregnant i got the more i got lol. it was crusty sugary to begin with and its either clear or a bit yellowy but its just ur boobs getting ready for u to breastfeed when ur ready. :)

Okay....so maybe that's not necessarily one symptom I am looking forward to experiencing! :rofl:

not sure i want that one lol but dont worry if i get it ill be sure to share it with you all lol but yeah hun sounds normal from what ive read

Hehehe just wait until you skip a feed and are out in public without much padding......

Mothercare's breast pads were a GODSEND!

well this sounds like a fun effect of pregnancy lol, i've already gone up a cup size, cant wait for the leaky to begin lol!!!

ergh the way im feeling now with my weak stomach this could send me over the edge!
lol

LOL! Thanks for the reply ladies!
Not the best symptom iv had so far, But alot better than throwing up 24/7 :D!
Aslong as its nothing out of the ordinary :)
Thanks again
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"