Quick question about Boobs!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by LongRoadAhead, Oct 8, 2008.

1. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

TMI SORRY!
    Well woke up this morning and just about to get in the shower when I noticed my nipples had whitey/yellow crusty stuff on and they look all cracked! Not sore or anything but my boobs have never looked like this before.
    Im hoping Im not the only one experiencing this? Am I?
    Any feedback or opinions would be much appriceated
    Thanks
    Ashleigh
    X

2. Ive got leaky nipples, its leaking through to my top. I only have it on one side and its almost clear liquid but has a yellow creamy stuff in it sometimes.

3. bethyb

bethyb Expecting our third!!!

i think it maybe colostrum i had it when i was pregnant with zac and the more pregnant i got the more i got lol. it was crusty sugary to begin with and its either clear or a bit yellowy but its just ur boobs getting ready for u to breastfeed when ur ready. :)

4. Okay....so maybe that's not necessarily one symptom I am looking forward to experiencing! :rofl:

5. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

not sure i want that one lol but dont worry if i get it ill be sure to share it with you all lol but yeah hun sounds normal from what ive read

6. spoo

spoo Mum to Harry and Emily

Hehehe just wait until you skip a feed and are out in public without much padding......

Mothercare's breast pads were a GODSEND!

7. PuffinMuffin

PuffinMuffin Loving being a Mummy!

well this sounds like a fun effect of pregnancy lol, i've already gone up a cup size, cant wait for the leaky to begin lol!!!

8. emzlouize

emzlouize mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason

ergh the way im feeling now with my weak stomach this could send me over the edge!
    lol

9. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

LOL! Thanks for the reply ladies!
    Not the best symptom iv had so far, But alot better than throwing up 24/7 :D!
    Aslong as its nothing out of the ordinary :)
    Thanks again
    X