Quick Question Can Anyone Help

Mr-Ice-Man

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Me and my girlfriend are trying for a baby and she was due to start her period yesterday but she didnt and she said days before she normaly gets period pains which she didnt and today is day 2 of not going on her period im just wanting to know if she could be pregnant?

Were both really excited and carnt wait to find out.
Hope someone can help.

Thankyou.

A late period is a good sign

Definately test its the best way to know

Welcome to BabyandBump & good luck

:D

Thanks very much.

She done a test about 2 weeks ago and nothing shown up, do you think this is the best time to check now?

Sorry im really new to all this hehe.

2 weeks ago if you have conceived in this month was more than likely wayyyy too early! :D

Now is definately a good time :thumpup: & no worries - when we started TTC'ing I sent my other half round the twist now he knows how to auther his own hardback book on how to conceive when and blah :rofl:

hehehe

Ok thats great, thankyou for your time ile certainly be useing this forum from now on really nice and great members.

Ile let you know how it goes... :happydance:

Yer we're not bad :rofl:

Best of luck if it be now or VERY soon

:headspin:

Good luck to you and your girlfriend!

Ohh good luck to you both now and next few days would def be best time to test :)

Oh and welcome to B'N'B

Good luck, fingers are crossed your girlfriend is pregnant. Keep us updated. :hugs::hugs:

I think it's time to have a test..
hopefully u will bring the good news to us....
Good Luck !! :hugs:

:hi: Welcome To BnB! Best of Luck to you and your Girlfriend. I really have my fingers crossed for you guys to get a BFP!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind replys.

My girlfriend went to get a test today got home and done it and its shown as negative, so were really confused now as there is still no periods or anything.
She said she is going to wait till the end of the week now to do another.

Any advice please? :wacko:

I agree with your girlfriend, just wait till the end of the week and do another test. If then there is still no show of the dreaded :witch:, then I suggest going to her Dr and having a blood test done.

All the best :hugs:

Just curious I assume if she went out and came home to test straight away it wasn't first morning water?! Did she cup the water to test in? If shes been to the bathroom today & has been drinking etc. its more than likely the water tested in was diluted/weak. It could have been diluted weak but still be negative I don't want to bring false hopes but it does happen.

Shes best to test with first morning pee, like wobbles says she could have been too diluted.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->