quick question for those who have 4 children?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
hi guys me and my partner are considering having a 4th but i cant decide so i was wondering what made you decide and how has having a 4th changed things or did the baby fit right in? thanks x

I thought it was gonna be mega hard, especially with such a small age gap between the last two but Erin (my 12wk old) just slipped right in and things aren't much different to having 3 to be honest. Although we just had to buy a bigger car as we couldn't all fit in the old one:rofl:

Good luck, I didn't wanna post loads and bore you:dohh:. If you want to know anything else feel free to pm me babe:hugs::hugs:

Ive just had number 5 hunn and he fitted in just fine no different to having 2 or 3, like Hevz says you just need a bigger car if you can manage 3 you can manage 4.

:hug::hug::hug:

my mum has 7, including me, youngest is just over 2. she always said to me that 'having 1 more makes no difference' though my 2nd is june in9weeks and i'm not convinced about that :rofl:

i think you are super brave!! :lol:

good luck with whatever you decide to do! :D

xXx

We have 4. Ages 10 years, 7 years, nearly 3 years and 11months. Think if you can manage 3 you can probably manage 4. Of course have to consider your finances, our biggest expense has been a bigger car!

Exactly as everyone else has commented when u have 3 already, 4 really doesnt make much difference :rofl:I really dont remember the days of just 3 children seems like ive always had 4! lol Altho car wise yes and had to buy a 7 seater lol.
My kids are 11, 9, 4, and nearly 10mths

mine are 11 10 9 and 2 months the biggest difference i noticed was the need for a bigger car other than that it was the same just no middle child anymore lol

I'm one of four children, and I loved it growing up. Never needed friends, there were enough of us to amuse ourselves! Even numbers to be in teams, play games, pal up, share rooms, etc.

mine are 11 10 9 and 2 months the biggest difference i noticed was the need for a bigger car other than that it was the same just no middle child anymore lol

yeah that is the one thing i like about it is theres no middle child and they will all have eachother! and i love being preg! maybe will try after our holiday?:thumpup::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->