Quick question please!

meow951

Reaction score
I've been getting cramps over the last few days and i only get them before AF is due but i also got them when i was pregnant.

I took a preg test today and there is a line but quite faint.

My question is-

If i still had enough preg hormones from the miscarriage to show up on a test then my body wouldn't be getting ready for a period and going through all the fertile cm etc that i've put on my chart.

Am i right in thinking that the pregnancy hormones have to right down after a miscarriage for your body to start cycling?

I'm really hoping this is a BFP but im trying not to get my hopes up!

Your body can do all sorts of strange things after a mc. It can give you signs of fertility when you actually aren't ovulating. Your body and hormones are trying to re-adjust. It is quite possible to have cramps as well. Your hcg levels do have to go down before you can get your first AF, but you can still have some hcg and get AF. I had an hcg level 7 after my first AF, but I did not ovulate.

It's really hard to say. The best way would be to get a blood draw to check your levels and then get another to see if the levels are going up. I hope it is a true BFP for you!

Hi, I agree with Heart Tree, as I usually do! I had increasingly faint lines on POS tests for about five weeks. 10 weeks after MC, my body and hormones are still completely out of whack. It's hard to not get your hopes up and hard to watch those lines get fainter and fainter. A few more months though gals, and we'll be in the "who's testing in August" thread....keep the faith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->