Quick question.

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
I haven't been sick in a couple of weeks (finally!) but last night, late, while I was fixing dinner I was suddenly nauseous enough that I made a run for the bathroom and started getting sick. I had just 10 min prior taken my materna (vitamin). Should I have taken another or just wait until the next days dose?

Aww hon, sorry you're feeling poopy :hugs:I hate morning sickness:hissy:

About your prenatal though, you could have taken another because it haden't had time to absorb in your system but waiting until today for the next dose is fine too. It won't harm the baby if you miss a day or two, I know a lot of girls that have stopped taking their prenatal after their 1st trimester. I still take mine, but not everyday, I forget sometimes :dohh:

Cool, thanks... I wasn't sure about taking it with the whole "too much of a good thing"

I would leave it to your next dose, it's not worth risking it. I have a few odd days where I forget to take my vitamin but as long as your diet is healthy it won't hurt missing a day.

I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

I'm sorry you're feeling so sick honey. Hope it passes for you soon.

I too would wait and take your next dose tomorrow. It won't harm you to miss a day.

I hope you are feeling better! I would leave it too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->