Quick question....

Dolly84

Pregnant with #2 :-)
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'll be 35 weeks on Saturday and just needed to ask a quick question...
If your first came on their duedate, when did baby #2 make an appearance?
The reason I ask this is because with my son I was on clomid with him so knew my exact date I concieved and he was born on his due date, this baby I was using ov sticks so pretty much know my conception date again. Sorry I'll cut to the chase.
My due date is the 11th of April and we found out the other day that my sister has to have another bout of chemo (she has ovarian cancer) so she's decided to get married to her prince charming before chemo starts, so her wedding day will be when I'm 39 weeks, I really want to be there and ill be heartbroken if I wasnt. Just wondering what other people's 2nd birth dates were like compared to their 1st.
Ps my birth was straightforward with ds, my waters went then contractions started and I had him in a birthing pool, this pregnancy has been plain sailing too.

Thankyou in advance ladies xxx

My second delivered 3 weeks early. My 3rd baby is a wild card and doesn't want to come out early. So for me 2nd baby was early and quick delivery, not to mention pain free.

I Hope everything works out for you in order to attend your sisters wedding. I'm sorry she is going through chemo. :cry:

I wish you the best.

My first was born the day after his due date, my second was born the day before hers. I'm interested to see what my third here does!

Hope you get to attend the wedding!

Thankyou ladies for your input. Yeah I really want to be there and support her. The cancer she has is incurable but with each session of chemo it gives us more time. Fingers crossed I'm there for her, if I go into labour that morning I'll be pushing baby out and discharging myself ;-) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->