Quick question..

CocoaOne

Reaction score
M has been in cloth for 3 days now so I've got a bucketfull of nappies that need washing.

Can I set the wash tonight before bed and the hang them on the line in the morning? Or will it cause a problem leaving them wet/damp in the machine over night?

Thanks in advance!

I can't see that being a issue - i often wash before bed and dry the next morning, it's not like your leaving them for days.

Thank you! I know I read somewhere that putting the nappies on LO while they are still a tiny bit damp can make them smell of cabbage. I wasn't sure if that was because of the damp + amonia or if it was because they stay damp for ages.

Nope, it won't cause probs hun.I do that all the time xx

The best way to do this is to do use rinse hold (if your machine has it!) then it will do the majority of the wash when you turn it on but leave it in the water til morning, then you press the rinse button and it finishes off - that way the washing stays fresh and doesn't go 'fuggy' (as I call it!)

Thanks girls. I set the wash to go before bed and got everything out of the machine this morning - all clean but incredibly stained from her yellow BF poos! Hung them out on the line around 10am and they are already sparkly white! I can't believe the sun got the stains out- it's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->