Quick question

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Okay does anyone else have a sentimental baby/toddler?? OMG I have had to put so many of Decs toys away because they make him cry !!! :hissy: He has a little driving thing with a radio, put away due to a song on the radio, the vtech phone, put away because he doest like the hello friends song, gloworm, away, vtech alphabet learning thing,away, lots of other things I could be here all day listing them :hissy: I dont know it is weird if I sing twinkle twinkle little star he cries (and no its not my singing lol) . Anyone else have this problem?? and it hasnt just started now it has been on going for a few months I thought he would out grow it, it all started with baby Tad the learning frog.
Please it would be nice to know he is not the only one :blush:

:rofl: I'm sorry sabby you probably wanted a suggestion didn't you:blush:

Katie hasnt done it no but its sweet:cloud9:

But Joe is going through a phase of being afraid of things:dohh: the latest is lions:rofl: I mean its not as if hes gonna meet one but he won't watch animal programmes on cbeebies now:rofl:

I've been no help whatsoever though:blush:

Not the same as yours, but my DH works away & when he speaks to Jack on the phone, Jacks eyes go all red as if he is going to cry, but he is smiling his head off & has a soppy look on his face:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->