Quick update from xxx_bex_xxx...UPDATE PG3...she's done it!

Squidge

Mummy & WTT <3
Reaction score
After much messing about this morning with the hospital saying they didn't have any spare beds, she got a call to go in at 12.

So off she went and she was hoping they'd break her waters, they put her next on the list (already 2 infront of her) but they've checked her cervix and it's not open enough to do. Her latest text says 'bummer...cervix not open enough to break waters so got pessary in now. got to go on monitor again for an hour. doesn't look like i'll be having her anytime soon :( i bet it's tomorrow xx'

I'll update you all as soon as bex updates me :)

Hope you aren't waiting too long hun :hugs:

Thanks for keeping us updated!

How are you doing by the way? I haven't seen any post by you since you went to hospital!

I'm fine now thanks :hugs: Have finished taking my anti biotics so hopefully no-more water infection :haha: Still feel sick a fair bit but i suppose i can deal with that :lol:

good luck bex, hope you get to meet your little one soon.

Awww no way, what a pain. Still not long to wait :D Bet she is super excited. Send her love and best wishes xx

Good Luck hun, I really hope it goes quickly for you.

good luck sweetie and thanks squidge for updating!
xxx

What a shame...its horrible just waiting! Hope things get kicking for her soon!!

xx

Update:

Just received a msg from bex - 'Well, been having regular tightenings but they seem to have stopped now! argh! if nothing happens tonight or morning they will try breaking my waters again at 3 tomorrow'

Sending you lots of dust, bex :hugs: :dust:

I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be soon!

Haven't been able to update all day but she's still hanging on to her i think!

At 5pm she was 3cm dilated and they'd broken her waters so was waiting for her contractions to start. Haven't heard from her since and daren't text her in case she's a) sleeping or b) pushing :rofl:

Good luck, Bex! You can't keep her in there forever :p :haha:

:dust: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"