Quick wool Q

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Chloe is feeling a bit hot in her WN wrap so I'd like to give wool a bash for nighttime but does she have to be really active so that it does end up soaking through the wool?

I mean Chloe does move about a bit at night but mostly ends up sleeping on one side, is this going to be a problem?

And what the most recommended wool thing for nighttime? Those little pant type ones?

And is there any really funky patterned ones?

I see my giving it a go and just failing but worth a try whilst its warm x

It doesnt soak through the wool if its properly lanolised :) Theo is a side sleeper and Wool is the absolute most reliable night time cover, it even kept in poo that leaked.
I would highly recommend Disana pull ons. I LOVE them a lot. They provide brilliant coverage, T is a funny shape and pretty much everything is too low in the rise for him except disanas which go over anything. Plus they are cheap...bonus.
You can buy shorties/longies/soakers in beautiful colours but they are more expensive.

i also love disana wool pants. audrey tends to sleep on on side and we have no leak issues - although since she learned to roll yesterday she might become a more active sleeper !

Thank, Chloe is quite long so something with a high rise is good! she doesnt generally poop during the night (bet she does tonight now!) but it's good they keep it inside anyway!

Do you think it keeps him cooler then a normal wrap? Chloe's Stretchy is soaked when I take the wrap off in the morning, is it true wool kind of help evaporate the wee or something, or did I just read something wrong somewhere?

Where's the best place for the Disana ones? I guess it's prob best to get something cheap to try then get prettier ones if it all works out!

What are soakers? The little ones? x

Its super breathable so yes it does help keep them cooler. Theo has been wearing his disanas in the serious heat and he hasnt been too hot in them. It does help some pee evaporate too, I can tell the difference if Ive had to use a PUL wrap instead of a wool one.
I bought my disanas from Donna www.milliesnappies.co.uk I think quite a few places stock them though :)

Soakers are ones that are most like 'normal' wrap size.

Okay am off to have a browse, ty ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"