Quick wool question

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I got a wool cover to go over the new night nappies and was going to use them over the bedbug tonight. It's the second pair on this link https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=46978

I haven't put them on Aisling yet but looking at them they're going to be pretty baggy and the leg holes definitely won't be snug. Does that make a difference as far as leaks etc go?

The leg holes on Dexter's soaker are quite loose, and we have no problems. As long as there's no leg gape on the nappy itself I'd say she'll be fine.

i dont think leg gape is a big issue really, we have it on some of ours and we have no problems, think of longies, you cant really get more gape than with longies yet they still work lol

x

Phew because she's asleep in bed with them on at the moment!

Ellie, I was thinking of longies, that's what made me decide to take the risk in the end. Pretty excited to see how she is in the morning, how said am I?! :shy:

yea i think gapes on wool only become an issue if they have runny poos that could escape.

No leaks! :thumbup: It just felt a little damp at the front on the inside and the nappy itself was wet through to the front. At least her bum got to breathe last night!

thats usual, you might need to lanolise a few more times, depending on how many times theyve been done already, so long as she wasnt soaked i think they worked :happydance:

x

Never had any problem with leaks. The legs go way below the edge of the nappy anyway, so nothing's likely to get to the bottom of the leg of the longies, and nothing ever has leaked through any of mine - even BF poo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->