Quiet days in late second tri: 25 weeks

mandapanda93

Pregnant 1st Trimester
Reaction score
My baby girl is always.. seriously always moving. Wether its little nudges or hard kicks and rolls im always feeling her. Today shes been quite relaxed. I drank some juice and sat down to make sure she was okay and im getting a few movements but not like i usually do.

Anyone elses little one have quiet days this far into their pregnancy?
I don't want to worry but i can't help but hope she's okay in there

Yes, Caleb is bering super quiet today too. But he really isnt super active tbh. I asked my ob when it should be regular, and she said not till 28 weeks. Hope this makes you feel a lil better

Hmm i wonder why 28 weeks.
When i worry i usually position myself to where i'll know ill get a nudge even if shes sleepin.
I do kick counts sometimes only because she is so so active.
She just gave me a good one to the bladder so maybe thats my que from her to stop worrying. lol

Caleb is such a pretty name btw. That was top on our boys name list.
We were gonna name a boy Levi Cade or Caleb Levi.

Our baby girl's name is Adaleigh:) we wanted something different so we found a French name we liked

I had this this week (I even posted a similar thread). My girly is normally really active but I barely felt her for 2 days, little movements but certainly no kicks etc.
But today she has been a busy bee again, maybe its a growth spurt? Either way, from my research I thinks its normal, as long as you're feeling something I wouldnt worry, easier said than done I know xxx

Sazaroo: It is easier said than done. but this usually happens maybe once every week or two and the next couple days it feels like shes doing karate in there. Maybe it is growth spurts. That would make sense because her kicks always feel much stronger after quiet days.

i get this too

my bump was v quiet yesterday we actually got doppler out for first time in weeks just to check
he/she has made up for it today though lol

i get this too

my bump was v quiet yesterday we actually got doppler out for first time in weeks just to check
he/she has made up for it today though lol

Lol:) Thats usually how it works with my little one too.
She is usually really quiet all through the night until about 6 or 7 in the morning then its non stop. She's mostly active from about 5 to 10 at night though. On nights where she has been really still all day she sometimes makes up for it in the middle of the night too which is really odd for her.
I think i got lucky, either she has her days and nights right. or i just don't wake up to her movements. lol

Caleb is such a pretty name btw. That was top on our boys name list.
We were gonna name a boy Levi Cade or Caleb Levi.

Our baby girl's name is Adaleigh:) we wanted something different so we found a French name we liked

Thank you! I love Adaleigh- we had Chloe picked as a girl name, but never could think of a middle name for it- I liked Abigail but it didnt flow. I may steal Adaleigh someday if I have a girl lol!

And yay for the bladder kick!

Lol thank you:) I've got mixed reactions from people about the name but me and OH love it. We call her Addie.
And my mom calls her Addie Cakes because she has always called me Mandy Cakes.
I thought that was cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->