Quiet, portable toys for 1+

hivechild

Mummy to Ronan
Reaction score
I'm flying with Ronan (24 hours of travel) in mid March when he'll be 13 months old so I'm looking to get a few QUIET toys that will pack easily but keep him interested while on the plane.

I already have books covered and will have at least a few new "That's Not My..." books that he likes but won't have seen before.

Suggestions, please!

Gabriel loves his trains.

A small plastic activity cube with lots of rotating wheels. A cuddly teddy bear that sings (it's not soo noisy)

I think they have the ability to turn anything into a noisy toy! Maybe a little wooden puzzle, Brady also has a small wooden and wire bead maze that I got from Asda that keeps him entertained for ages.

I think they have the ability to turn anything into a noisy toy! Maybe a little wooden puzzle, Brady also has a small wooden and wire bead maze that I got from Asda that keeps him entertained for ages.

:thumbup: Those are the activity cubes Omar have, he also loves his, he has large wooden one & a small plastic one from M&S.

lord you have me stumped on the noise factor - will keep wracking my brains but even their dummies are noise inducing atm!!!

We flew at ten months and got some little cars, he had fun running them up the seats and walls lol

lord you have me stumped on the noise factor - will keep wracking my brains but even their dummies are noise inducing atm!!!

:rofl: That was my thought too! I could give him a stuffed teddy bear and he'd still find a way to make it squeal. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"