Quietly stepping into introduce myself

Puddleduck

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hello girls, Well I have finally done it and joined BnB after lurking about for about 6 months.

A bit about me, well I am 34 and my DH is 33, we have been trying to conceive for 2 years !!! without a sniff of a BFP. I was on the BCP since I was 17 and was quite regular once I came off it as if I had never been on it. My average LP is 13 days and I have an average 27 day cycle.... so why can't I fall pregnant. My DH is desperate for a baby and so am I. It's been so disappointing each month when the old witch appears and we both have 2 days of depressed and down days when it happens. Then we pick ourselves up for another month of wait and see. We have tried BD every other day up to Ovulation and 2 days after and every day but still no joy. We have just tried the SMTEP and I am currently 11dpo and BFN this am.... Arghh. We are off to the doctors later for hubbies SA results. He is so nervous and worried about the results I really hope they will be fine. I had my 21 day blood test on Monday so with any luck we will find out if there is anything wrong.

I have loved reading all your stories and they really give me a boost. Knowing you are all going through the same anxiety but with such support is lovely.

Good luck all and hope to speak to you all soon x

:hug:

Well quick update. Went to doctors for DH results tonight and mine were in too..... results were that I am ovulating and DHs sperm count was normal nothing to worry about.... phew what a relief. So doctor thinks we just need to give it a few more months and he thinks I will fall pregnant (really hope so) if no joy by November then he will put me on Clomid. Recommends that we BD on Day 10, 12, 14 and 16. So let's wait and see what happens. Funny thing is that this morning I was driving down to see my horse and the registration of the car in front of me was... last 3 letters were .... BFP !!! LOL I really hope that's a sign. Will do a test tommorrow if the witch doesnt arrive.

So fingers crossed come on BFP............................

joined today after reading this site for ages......

OH and I are in same situation.... his SA is fine, as were my bloods. ttc for 2 years. so heres hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->