Quinny Buzz Pushchair

mickey

Reaction score
does anybody have one and if so, are you happy with it?

https://shop.babyworld.co.uk/DisplayDetail.aspx?prodid=613

just wonder were u can put changing bag?

I have one and I loved it, but its impractical at times.

Its so lightweight that when you go shopping, if you hang anything off the handle bar it tips up.
I did get a shopping basket, which aren't very deep, so you can't get much in. I also got the buzz box to keep the rain cover and wheel pump in.
-Most the accessories aren't cheap and don't come as part of the package
-Also the massive back wheels mean it takes up a lot more space in the boot, but the wheels do come off easily.

-They look nice and funky,are really comfy and you can have them front and rear facing, which I really liked - but if you want a do much shopping with it, it won't be the pushchair for you.

Sorry if I put you off!

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Kyran%20Paul/12%20months%20plus/PA031075.jpg

Hi Rachie,

thx a lot for your product preview.

it isn't that much 'bout the shopping (OH is doing the shopping) and we do not have a car anyway, so no matter 'bout the wheels are to big for the boot.

it is more 'bout the easiness of folding it, the weight and mobility (wheels are moving freely and easily) as we are living in london and I have to use public transport with the baby + pushchair.

can you let me know how you find it in terms of this?

as well, where do you put the changing bag, if you cannot put anything on the handles?

ps: I know it's not the cheapest option, but I like the way it is folding up so easily and it's sales now ;)

Hi Rachie,

it is more 'bout the easiness of folding it, the weight and mobility (wheels are moving freely and easily) as we are living in london and I have to use public transport with the baby + pushchair.

can you let me know how you find it in terms of this?

as well, where do you put the changing bag, if you cannot put anything on the handles?

ps: I know it's not the cheapest option, but I like the way it is folding up so easily and it's sales now ;)

Its very easy to fold and re-position, whether your just tipping the angle or lifting the seat off to change to either rear or front facing. Its very lightweight and easy to push....Although I did crash into a few things at first because the back wheels are wide and you forget how wide they are in comparison to the front wheel.

You can put your changing bag across the handlebar, but only as long as its not too heavy. I have a Quinny bottle bag which I can hang across the handle bar with my purse, keys, wipes and nappies in without it tipping.

Hi Mickey

I used to have the Quinny (before i went for a double) and loved it. Rachie gives a true account of owning one and it's best you hear the good things as bad things about it. I'm not sure what it would be like on public transport but I loved the way the handle height was adjustable but comfortable position as well, loved seeing Olivia facing me or facing out then all the recline angles on it.

You can get bag clips to go on the handles to let you carry more shopping and its less likely to tip when the bubba is facing you (the woman in the shop demonstrated it!).

It's really easy to push and collapses and pops up a dream.

They hold their value well too, I sold mine on the internet and a good price for it.

from which age on did you use the quinny as the manual says it is not suitable for newborns, only for children who can sit unassisted?

from which age on did you use the quinny as the manual says it is not suitable for newborns, only for children who can sit unassisted?

I used it for Ky from about 4 months - But the Maxi Cosi Car seat is compatible with it, so if you have that its suitable from birth.
-You have to have the convertor clips to do it, I have some I've never used if you want them.

we don't have a car, therefore we do not have a maxi cosy.

it is really difficult to get a pushchair as those which you can use from birth I don't like as most of them are so complicated to fold :baby:

we don't have a car, therefore we do not have a maxi cosy.

it is really difficult to get a pushchair as those which you can use from birth I don't like as most of them are so complicated to fold :baby:

I think you could get away with using it from birth if you get one of those carseat/ pushchair inserts to put in the seat. We had to get one for Frankie's carseat as she seemed lost in it when she was first born....Lemme see if I can find a picture so I can show you what I mean.

Here, its not a good picture, but this is the support I put in both my pushchair and carseat for Frankie. It helps fill the gaps! lol

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.a...lcarseats/brutravelcarseatsaccessories/215023

ahhh, thx Rachie, I never knew there is sth like this :baby:

that looks like the perfect solution :thumbup:

thx a lot for that :hi:

we had a dreami carrycot and used it until Olivia was 4 months old, you can pick them up quite cheaply on ebay (the interior is fully washable)

I think maclaren has one that is from birth, I have no idea what it is like though. I got the quinny and maxi cosy but still waiting for bubba to come to try it out :)

I think maclaren has one that is from birth, I have no idea what it is like though. I got the quinny and maxi cosy but still waiting for bubba to come to try it out :)

we sas one from maclaren, but to unfold and fold it you must press this button and at the same time you must step on this footstep and after you have to turn this handle...

the folding mechanism is really bad!

We've got a Maclaren Techno XT that we keep in DH's boot of his car for Olivia if we're out and about without knowing we'll need a buggy (in which case I take DS in the sling).

It's a handy wee thing but the lack of suspension means it's not as comfortable ride for the little one and doesn't offer the things a pushchair like the Quinny has to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->