Quinny buzz straps

BAMBINO30

Reaction score
Hiya all mummies! :)
I had a question about the straps on my quinny buzz...does anyone know how to make them longer? There are 3 holes in the seat but not sure which one Im supposed to be using?? I don't know if I have missed something or just being stupid!! My baby is 9 months old and the straps seemed abit tight on her, especially when the footmuff is on...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks x

You should use the one that's most level with LO's shoulders :) that way you use less of the strap and it gives more room :D I work in Mothercare and we get asked ALOT!

Xxx

P.s which one do u have? 3? 4? Old? New? You can get extensions too or one model I believe if u pull the fabric off the seat you can make the straps longer from behind :)

Hiya,
Thanks for your help! I bought it on ebay so not to sure what quinny buzz it is, but I think the original owner bought it in 2010....I will give that a go with taking the fabric off the seat, so frustrating!! :) arrgh! Thanks again!

If that doesn't work then email Dorel and they send the extensions out for free :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->