Quinny buzz

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
Can anyone with a quinny buzz tell me what age you kept your baby in it until????

What did you think of it??

Thanks!

I love mine and although my baby is only 11 months I have a friend who still uses hers for her 2 and a half year old (with the bigger seat though).

Im gutted that I have to look for another pushchair as I am expecting again...!

Mine is great it faces both ways ...the only thing i have its a bit bulky when i have to fold it down while holding a baby and watching a todderler is i had a car i wouldnt be getting rid ..... Mine as had my 2 yr old in it once when he got tired after walking all day the big seat units i would say go upto 3yrs xx

Ah, this is a good question, Mothercare have loaned me a Buzz while my Mychoice3 is being fixed (again). I've only had since 1pm today but I love love love it. The pushchair seat is much comfier and more supportive for Ruby and takes seconds to collapse and open out. Ruby does seem to fill the seat, in terms of her length, though...so I'm not sure if you have to buy a bigger seat at some point.

In buy/wanted/sell section my red reflection is for sale on ebay its the bigger seat and lily doesnt look too small in it and it would last a long time x

Ah, this is a good question, Mothercare have loaned me a Buzz while my Mychoice3 is being fixed (again). I've only had since 1pm today but I love love love it. The pushchair seat is much comfier and more supportive for Ruby and takes seconds to collapse and open out. Ruby does seem to fill the seat, in terms of her length, though...so I'm not sure if you have to buy a bigger seat at some point.

I htink when you buy them new they come with a larger seat to for when they are older - at least thats what we got to.

I htink when you buy them new they come with a larger seat to for when they are older - at least thats what we got to.

Yeah as far as I know the 2009 version comes with the 'normal' seat which the other versions had, and an XL seat for 18mnth +

I love the Buzz too - easy to push & the automatic folding/unfolding is fab. It's one one of the best buys in "Which" consumer magazine.

I road-tested the 3 wheeler (lent by a friend) for a few weeks, but decided to get the 4 wheeler because its easier to push.

www.Halfords.co.uk was the cheapest place I could find - £325.

Yeah as far as I know the 2009 version comes with the 'normal' seat which the other versions had, and an XL seat for 18mnth +

I have the 2009 version & it comes with an insert, to make the seat longer for toddlers 18 months +.

I have the 2009 Quinny Buzz 4 in Racoon and love it :) Can't wait to use it with bubs in xxx

I have the Quinny Buzz in Strawberry Red. It's my 6th one. I had 4 faulty seat units and 1 in Iron. I hated the colour of that so had to take it back. I was almost put off by the 4 faulty seat units but stuck with it. My baby isn't due to the end of the month so at the moment there's just a monkey sitting in it, but I do love it.

I bought it from Lesters Discount Nursery store. It was £275 as I bought a Maxi-cosi car seat at the same time.

Happy buying. It's almost the biggest shopping decision of your life... Well, it was for me!!

I have the Quinny Buzz in Strawberry Red. It's my 6th one. I had 4 faulty seat units and 1 in Iron. I hated the colour of that so had to take it back. I was almost put off by the 4 faulty seat units but stuck with it. My baby isn't due to the end of the month so at the moment there's just a monkey sitting in it, but I do love it.

I bought it from Lesters Discount Nursery store. It was £275 as I bought a Maxi-cosi car seat at the same time.

Happy buying. It's almost the biggest shopping decision of your life... Well, it was for me!!

Aww 4 faulty ones, thats awful :dohh: What was wrong with the seat units????

I don't find the size of the seat a problem more the difficulty in pushing it now she is bigger! It's so blooming heavy to push, glad i'm having to sell it!

Hey Sam

The memory foam on 4 of the seat units was puckered and bumpy where the seam is (around where baby's bum would be). I've attached a picture. t actually doesn't even look that bad on the pic but it was really bumpy and for the price of it, I wanted perfection!! I had seen plenty in shops and my friend has it and i knew it was definitely not supposed to be like this. I was just very unlucky to get 4 the same - different colours and from different shops. At first Mothercare suggested the baby's weight would push it down. I had a 5 litre bottle of water and put that on it over night and all it did was push the big lump of memory foam lower rather than stretch it out.

When I went to Lesters, I asked to see the seat unit before I bought it. It was fine, so we took it. Then 2 days later I was crying because I hated the colour so much. Oh, irrational, I know!! I had to beg my boyfriend to help me get it changed. Thankfully, Lesters swapped it for the red one, even though I'd pulled all the tags off!

Attachments

• quinny 003.jpg
    quinny 003.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
Hey Sam

The memory foam on 4 of the seat units was puckered and bumpy where the seam is (around where baby's bum would be). I've attached a picture. t actually doesn't even look that bad on the pic but it was really bumpy and for the price of it, I wanted perfection!! I had seen plenty in shops and my friend has it and i knew it was definitely not supposed to be like this. I was just very unlucky to get 4 the same - different colours and from different shops. At first Mothercare suggested the baby's weight would push it down. I had a 5 litre bottle of water and put that on it over night and all it did was push the big lump of memory foam lower rather than stretch it out.

When I went to Lesters, I asked to see the seat unit before I bought it. It was fine, so we took it. Then 2 days later I was crying because I hated the colour so much. Oh, irrational, I know!! I had to beg my boyfriend to help me get it changed. Thankfully, Lesters swapped it for the red one, even though I'd pulled all the tags off!

Awww, thats awful about the seat units :( Really glad you've got one you like now :D x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->