Quinny Buzz?

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
I posted a while ago about buying the Zapp... Well I really like it, but I think I'd like to have a stroller that reclines so Erica can nap. But our Graco Metro-lite is too big for DH's trunk. I really like the Buzz, and was thinking about buying it today, but I'm not sure how compact it is when folded up. Do any of you who have it have any advice about how big it is? I think we are going to be buying a new Tahoe or another SUV soon, but I'm not positive, so I dont want to buy another stroller that wont fit in his car. But I really want it lol. Any advice? Thanks ladies!! =)

If you popped in to a local baby shop they may have one on show for you to try.

I wouldn't buy the one that didn't recline ...Tezzy had that one for rhys and she said it was a damn nightmare! They didn't lookc omfy I have to say x

Thanks! Babies R Us here doesn't carry the Quinnys in the store, and the closest place I've found that does is still a while away. I went ahead and bought one since the seat can be removed to make it smaller. Thanks for the advice!!

We have the buzz and its brilliant ! Collapses really compact which is great for my little car. As wobbles says go to your local store and have a demonstration :)

If you popped in to a local baby shop they may have one on show for you to try.

I wouldn't buy the one that didn't recline ...Tezzy had that one for rhys and she said it was a damn nightmare! They didn't lookc omfy I have to say x

yeah the zapp is totally shit.. dont buy it.. i absolutely hated it and rhys wasnt comfy at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->