Quinny Buzz

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Has anyone got this pushchair? I really like it but wanted to know if any good?
x

I don't have one but found some reviews for it hun, i hope they help you
https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/reviews/product.asp?bwsku=HWQB

https://www.ciao.co.uk/Quinny_Buzz__Review_5589004

Hi Sophie

I've got a Quinny Buzz, I think Rachael has too?

I love mine, but I do wish I'd gone for the Quinny Speedi because where I live there's loads of crap pavements and uneven roads and think 3 pump up tyres would've been better for me.

Thanks for the reviews Jo, i hve ordered it now:D

Hi,
i am looking at the Quinny Buzz 4 wheeler. Are they any good, i would really like to get it but the cheapest i have seen it is £536 for the Buzz, Dreami carrycot, car seat and footmuff. What do you reckon?

Kelly xx

i want the buzz and judst saw today that they had a 3 wheel or 4 wheel option... i wonder what the big difference is?

The main difference between the two is, with the Quinny buzz 4 you get an additional seat unit called the XL seat, which can be used from 18months plus.The 2007 model has just the one seat which becomes too small at around 18 months.

The 2008 model also comes in 6 colours (black, midnight, capri, strawberry, apple and gold) instead of 4.

Im not sure of any other differences, as they both look very similiar.

Hope that helps
xx

i want the buzz and judst saw today that they had a 3 wheel or 4 wheel option... i wonder what the big difference is?

I have a Quinny Buzz and if they do a 4 wheel option, i'd say go for that.

With mine (3 wheel) when you go down a step/ stairs it has a tendancy to lurch, almost tipping as there is only one wheel at the front.

Anymore opinions on this?.im pretty sure ill be going for this one, I think the 3-wheeler as its so easy to push with one hand

I heard about it folding up with baby still in it which put me off also it being too light.

Mine arrived afew weeks ago, its great i love it!!! obviously not used it yet! but its all ready to go!
Great thing about it is you can adjust the handle height, so my hubby doesnt feel awkward pushing it! hes much taller than me!
We got the maxi-cosi car seat too which just clips onto the base. Also it now comes with the larger seat for 18months upwards.
Sorry i couldnt be more helpful! xx

Mine arrived afew weeks ago, its great i love it!!! obviously not used it yet! but its all ready to go!
Great thing about it is you can adjust the handle height, so my hubby doesnt feel awkward pushing it! hes much taller than me!
We got the maxi-cosi car seat too which just clips onto the base. Also it now comes with the larger seat for 18months upwards.
Sorry i couldnt be more helpful! xx

thanks....iv been to check it fits in car ect today and decided its definatly the one I want....going to order it later woooo

Lauz i have the buzz an i love it, mines 5 months old now and not had any problems with it at all and i dont really have anythong to moan about with it!
xx

:happydance: iv ordered it!

I did some shopping around and found it on an ebay shop - the pushchair and car seat for £374........

I did a bit of haggling and got the pushchair, car seat and free buzz basket for £359.99.......

ordered the maxi cosi car seat in lilly pink...saw it in mothercare and fell in love with it........:happydance::happydance::happydance: cant believe how excited I am by a pram lol

xxxxx

Does anyone know if a Graco carseat fits into the Quinny Buzz 3?
got a friend offering a Buzz to us, but we don't own the Maxi Cosi that is suggested to use, and my friend doesn't have the bar attachement needed for the carseat, so I'd hate to order the bar only to realize our carseat doesn't fit in it.
thx!

I love mine, buz 3, manoeuvres fab! Only thing I find it heavy but I don't have anything to compare to so it might just be the style c

Does anyone know if a Graco carseat fits into the Quinny Buzz 3?
got a friend offering a Buzz to us, but we don't own the Maxi Cosi that is suggested to use, and my friend doesn't have the bar attachement needed for the carseat, so I'd hate to order the bar only to realize our carseat doesn't fit in it.
thx!

as far as i am aware it is only the maxi cosi that fits
:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"