Quinny Zapp Electric Blue?

MummyJade

Mum
Reaction score
Hey
Hope everyone is well...

I am interested in getting the Quinny Zapp
any views on it will be great.. also the colour if you have seen it or own the
colour? is it nice or not really as the picture shows?
I ask this cos i wanted the groovy green one but once i seen it, it looked more
darker then the picture

thank you xx

I don't own a Zapp but my friend does. Nice pushchair but said it doesnt recline, which is no good for naps. Also, can't hang any much shopping on the handlebars, otherwise it tips up. No shopping basket so you have no option but to use the handlebars for bags.

Hope this is of help.

i saw this and loved it at first but as above said its so light u cant hang anything off it and it doesnt recline which is rubbish for my LO ... what about the quinny buzz that reclines and has a basket and even comes in 4wheels...also it comes in the electric blue??

hth! x

I have the Quinny Buzz 4, lovely pushchair. Nothing negative about it. Its more bulky & wont fold down as small as the Zapp. So no good if you are looking for a compact pushchair, and alot more money too.

Have you thought about a Maclaren? Great buggies, good quality, easy to push, easy to collpase down etc. I've got a Maclaren from my first child & its still going strong. They are built to last.

Thanks ladies... I have a maclaren already and its lovely just some times not so easy to just pop into the boot of the car cos mine is rather tall... i wanted the zapp more for a quick trip walking the dog.. holidays.. thank you for all your Help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->