• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

QVC Yankee candles...

Pearls18

Reaction score
Argh I'm obsessed, they have scents that are exclusive to the US and actually pretty reasonably priced even with p&p it works out about £15 per jar, I've already bought 6 large jars this month...I'm dreading them getting the Xmas ones in!!! Anyone else use them??

Yes I do. The value is even better when there's a tsv. I got the most recent one auto delivery which was a seasons 4 drop one with US exclusives too if I remember right. I also buy way too much make up from QVC :haha:

Ok please translate tsv, auto delivery and 4 seasons drop?! I'm new to it! :haha:

Haha the TSV is today's special value they have certain things at a special price for 24 hours only lol. If something is on 'auto delivery' you'll get other drops for that same price every 90 days for the duration of the offer (some have 2 drops, some 3 or even 4) the most recent Yankee one was Spring summer autumn winter drops, I am due the Autumn drop the end of the month and then in 90 days time will get the yummy Christmas scents.
I just this week got a Tarte TSV too which had foundation, brush, gorgeous eyeshadow blush and highlighter palette, eyeliner, double ended mascara, lipstick and a bag for about £40. The palette alone costs that and the foundation is about £30 alone so the value is amazing. The first drop of that was 3 months ago too and this time I got a different palette, the third drop will have a different palette too.
Some stuff on there is total junk but you can come across some real gems and I especially love easy pay instalments :haha:
I sound like I work for them lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->