*Rach87’s test thread*

Didn't do a pregmate again since it had only been about 9 hours.

8dpo top is clinicalguard, bottom is easy@home. I think I have line eye going on with the cg - though it was the one to show lines first with my son at 8/9 dpo. Did a frer and it was pretty blank so thinking these cant be real lines. The pregmate did dry with the line still there so who knows....will test again tomorrow :)

56A40CB8-EA5F-44F4-AE41-B28500C7BBA2.jpeg 164E76E4-EBC4-43F4-AB78-FAC2028D4949.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't think I see anything this morning but I wonder if your later day lines will be darker, like mine were.

I feel like I see something on the frer & the clinical guard..... :thumbup:

@Reiko_ctu I cant decide. Almost just want to wait until tomorrow. If I can manage a 3-4hr hold I might. Oh course dh and I were running errands for a few hours (fiiiinally decided on a kitchen backsplash - got new countertop and painted cabinets/new hardware last April lol) but I couldnt hold it any longer and ended up going at my in-laws when picking up the littles. Ah well - my 10 miu will be here tomorrow and you betcherbottom I’ll be peeing on those instantly. Have you tested anymore? Oh and happy 5 weeks!!

@LuvallmyH clinical guard 25miu last pregnancy seemed more sensitive than my 10 miu wondfo. So Im inclined to think maybe its the start of something. I also took “controls” of each brand last week to be able to check against and theyre all stark white, my tests are possibly not.

How are you? Happy to see you back on here :hugs:

@Reiko_ctu I cant decide. Almost just want to wait until tomorrow. If I can manage a 3-4hr hold I might. Oh course dh and I were running errands for a few hours (fiiiinally decided on a kitchen backsplash - got new countertop and painted cabinets/new hardware last April lol) but I couldnt hold it any longer and ended up going at my in-laws when picking up the littles. Ah well - my 10 miu will be here tomorrow and you betcherbottom I’ll be peeing on those instantly. Have you tested anymore? Oh and happy 5 weeks!!
If you can wait you might as well! It’s better to test later rather than earlier ;)

I almost bought a test on my grocery shop today but I just can’t spend that much money lol!

@LuvallmyH clinical guard 25miu last pregnancy seemed more sensitive than my 10 miu wondfo. So Im inclined to think maybe its the start of something. I also took “controls” of each brand last week to be able to check against and theyre all stark white, my tests are possibly not.

How are you? Happy to see you back on here :hugs:
Awe, thanks for asking. I’m on my last 2 cycles 6 or 7dpo. Going to throw in the towel after that. Excited to see tomorrow’s test!! Bring on that :bfp:!

Haha thanks ladies. I was crazily staring at them and editing. This is the original though. 9dpo easy@home. Smu - had to go at 6am and didnt have the energy to test then. Not overly concentrated urine. Top yesterday, bottom today.

C4A46D17-695F-41E2-8D0B-D972E1E408BD.jpeg

I might see a shadow on the bottom one. They are less sensitive too so I wouldn’t expect an obvious line anyway! Fx

I might see a shadow on the bottom one. They are less sensitive too so I wouldn’t expect an obvious line anyway! Fx

Thanks, yea I see it too but not getting too hopeful just yet. My wondfos are out for delivery so will be testing again today!

Good luck! I see a shadow on the bottom one of the most recent pic. And I feel like a see a shadow on the Frer!!

I see a shadow on the new test for sure. If it was within the time frame I’d say that’s deffo the start of something!! Can’t wait to see your wondfo today!!

Ughhh of course amazon said it would be delivered by noon - so I was holding my pee. Then it changed to 3pm so I figured I’d just go otherwise Id never make it...peed at 12:30. It got delivered 1:30. ](*,) So now im going to see how long I can hold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->