Raffle pages (on FB)

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
OMG! Seriously, I can't blumming win one and I'm so frustrated by it lol. I don't even care what I win now, I just wanna win one arrgghhhh. I swear I see the same names winning all the time and I usually only do one or two numbers but I seem to have the opposite of beginners luck. Not that I'm muchof a 'beginner' now lol as I've been doing them a few weeks now and won naff all. I left one and rejoined cos I pretty much convinced myself I would win. Well, I've lost three today. I've withdrawn all my PayPal funds now, I'm done lol.

I was on one and I won:
iPad 2, cath Kidston bag, toys for the kids!
Probably spent quite a bit tho!

It can get a little addictive huh?

I did win an innotab after £6 of goes, but I prob have spent a bit more in the past. I ended up feeling like I was gambling (essentially I was :rofl:)

ive won once, next clothes for Summer. I do get a little suspicious when you see people winning each others raffles but then they also spend loads of money on them!

I've only ever won one. And it came from a free number off a Mini dip. How I managed to choose 2 winning numbers i'll never know. But £30 worth of next clothes for Mia wasn't sniffed at :haha: but i've never won on one I paid for.
I gave up on them in the end. x

I only did it a few times and then i won a lovely quilt cover set for Harriet haha! then i stopped because... yeah it's addictive!

Obviously cant link due to forum rules but you can search for dips using the FB search facility

Thanks, off to search :)
Can see myself getting addicted now haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"