Rage Against the Machine free gig!!!

Moomad

Reaction score
I just won a ticket! :happydance:

But I don't know anyone else who did. I assumed I'd get two but that's not the case.

Did anyone else win?

Lol,jealous!!
I wasnt trying but my mate has filled his facebook with some rather explicit language coz he couldnt get any...he's a bit upset,bless him!!
Have fun

I'm annoyed about this still HUGE fan so could cry :(... I "booked" tickets but apparently unless u get a confirmation email within six hours then u havent won .. and its been over 6 hours now :( guess im not getting one :( and u did have the option to buy two tickets:) x

Oooh that's a shame! Have you checked your junkmail? My confimation came from a really obscure looking email address..

And you could only book two if both of you regster seperately can't you?

I got mine :D OH is a huge fan and it's on our first wedding anniversary! You could book two, but you needed both registration details.

Also, I only just got my confirmation so I wouldn't worry too much, it did say there would be a delay on them and maybe its just more than 6 hours? If you booked, you've got tickets.

I got mine :D OH is a huge fan and it's on our first wedding anniversary! You could book two, but you needed both registration details.

Also, I only just got my confirmation so I wouldn't worry too much, it did say there would be a delay on them and maybe its just more than 6 hours? If you booked, you've got tickets.

I hope so, but its not always the case, it said on booking ,,, that they did not confirm the order... confirmation is only on receipt of a confirmation email.
:) fingers crossed tho ! I'm the huge fan here .. lol my Oh isn't fussed lol!! but its his bday that weekend, hahah

I did i got one last night took :)! thank god even rang them to confirm i was so nervous :)! YAYYY!! so excited now, me and OH are going to make a weekend of it, stay in hotel in London etc :)! x

That's great! So pleased for you. It's our first wedding anniversary so we are going to make a weekend of it too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->