Rain rain rain!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Anyone else got this horrible rainy weather today?
It's been raining here all night and is still raining heavily today :rain:

I shall be staying my my pyjamas all day! :flower:

Yep since yesterday! Cant wait to get home from work and snuggle up on the sofa with my oh

Yep it's tipping it down!! Definately staying in the house today!

xx

Its stopped now here in Wiltshire, but this morning it was bucketing it down.

My alarm went off at 7am and it was all dark and gloomy, i was hoping it was only 5am and i could go back to bed.

My main beef with this rain is that my washing needs hanging out and i cant :growlmad:

I went out to get some lunch and my feet got so wet i just didnt bother avoiding the puddles

Yeh it will not stop! & it's gone very cold too x

Its absolutely tipping it down here! I got soaked going to work and coming home! We were supposed to be going to the wacky warehouse this afternoon but its a good 40min walk and its just too rainy!

yep its been raining non stop for over 24hrs here! :wacko:

yeah here to :( its windy and freezing aswell :( i've stayed in my pjs all day to!

Yep! Was same yesterday. Some houses by my Mums have had to be evacuated!

We have had it really bad up here. It rained none stop yesterday and it has caused chaos on the roads today. Everywhere seems to be flooded. It took my dad 1 1/2 hours to go 1 mile up the road this morning. Loads of roads have been closed and houses evacuated :(

its the same here today :(! 60mph winds, rain cold :(! safe to say i won't be leaving the house today! feel sorry for my OH :haha:!

Driving in it is a bit stressful, not the actually rain part just people tend to lose their intelligence and road knowledge when it comes to rain

Driving in it is a bit stressful, not the actually rain part just people tend to lose their intelligence and road knowledge when it comes to rain

Whole heartedly agree.

Would you ladies say it was suitable to drive through 7.5 inches of water at 55mph?

Awful here :( the river has burst it's banks, all I can say is I will never moan about our steep drive again, we are thankfully ok thanks to our little hill, neighbours aren't so lucky, the roads & fields are flooded :(

It's still raining! The river in Northwich where I used to live was about to burst its banks yesterday and someone said the police were there last night and people in the flats next to the river might have to be evacuated :( I hope the rain stops soon

It is awful isn't it :(

Hubby said the road at the end of ours is like a lake, someone had to leave their car there last night and now all you can see of the car is the top 6 inches!

Wow, that's awful! This rain is causing so much damage and devastation, I just hope it stops soon so that affected people can try and get back to normality xx

Fire Brigade are here now it's got so bad :(

This is the view from my bedroom window :(

DSC04439.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly