Rain rain rain!

OMG that's really bad :( I hope people are ok.

This is a picture of near where I used to live, it's the subway that people walk under and it's completely flooded, I've never seen it like that before and it seems really deep too :(

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/5D3A08C4-67DD-4DDD-8438-7437BBDCF4E7-681-000000BA9B47FE5E.jpg

A friend of mine relies on the train to get to work (she has no car at all) and all the train lines are down so she has had to miss 2 days of work and isn't getting pay :/. Mum has about 8 inches of water outside her house so we couldn't get the kids there again this morning- meaning I had to take them to school and then drive OH and the younger 2 to work and nursery- they didn't get there until 10.30 because of the traffic and the water :/

This is a picture of near where I used to live, it's the subway that people walk under and it's completely flooded, I've never seen it like that before and it seems really deep too :(

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/5D3A08C4-67DD-4DDD-8438-7437BBDCF4E7-681-000000BA9B47FE5E.jpg

I live there now! The road by the job centre is shut too yet the if are still insisting my brother goes for his appointment!

I live there now! The road by the job centre is shut too yet the if are still insisting my brother goes for his appointment!

Sometimes I don't think that the job centre staff live in the real world! :nope: I hope they let him off with it, it's obvious if the road is closed that people can't go there!

Well northwich is at a standstill coz Of that stupid one way system! Be thankful you have escaped!

I havent heard a train go past my house in a while either lol

Well northwich is at a standstill coz Of that stupid one way system! Be thankful you have escaped!

I havent heard a train go past my house in a while either lol

Oh yes, I've heard all about the one way system, it's caused a few accidents, sounds like a nightmare there! x

lilmissdanni- they can't make him do that. Get him to ring the main job centre number for some advice- they can't make him go if he can't get there and they will make a note on his file that he rung up and explained.

It is much worse here now, Really starting to worry as here with babies alone, I am relying on the fact the fire brigade are here and that they will tell me what to do if the time comes :(

Aww you must be quite worried hun. Are the fire brigade still there? I am sure that they're monitoring the situation closely and will tell you what to do as soon as they can, if and when you need to do anything. I hope you and babies are ok :hugs:

Northwich is on the news now. This seems to happen every few years when there is a lot of rain at once :( My friend can't go back to her flat tonight :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-19708575

It's official. .I live in the worst town in the northwest (in more ways than one!)

Going for a nosey in a bit!

Driving home in the pouring rain i went past a bus stop with a terrified Border Terrier puppy just outside it. It was standing right by a HUGE puddle in the road, i couldnt move into the next lane or slow down, the owner wasnt best pleased i was just grateful the traffic lights remained green!

We have had rain on and off for a few days, no where near as bad as some of you ladies, thinking of you all at this time and hope its all ok for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->