Rainbow Baby

MrsBigMc785

Reaction score
Hello!

I was on these forums about 4 months ago, trying to make sense of my missed miscarriage. We tried Clomid for one month after the miscarriage then I just decided that I wasn't ready for the disappointment that came with not getting pregnant on our first try. Apparently, the very next month...I conceived. We got our :bfp: a week ago. But, now I am bit nervous. The doctor said on my first test results my HCG was fine but progesterone was low. The second beta my HCG didn't quite double (but did go over 66%) and the progesterone was perfect. A scan today showed that I am 6w1d and a heartbeat of 120 bpm. I am a mixture of :happydance: and :shrug: . I guess I am back on here looking for the same thing, some support and camaraderie!

Congratulations :)hope all remains well! Xx

Congratulations! We might of passed each other on the loss foum, my mmc was sept 10 :( which came after my mc end of june, i fell pregnant right after the mmc too and im now 16 weeks, there is hope after a hb xx

I had a mmc in February last year and I have just last week given birth to my rainbow baby so there is hope. I already have a little boy and won't lie the stress, devastation and heartbreak of having had a mc meant this pregnancy was so much more difficult than my first, I worried about everything and barely allowed myself to get excited even towards the end. Plus it didn't help that I had regular bleeding during the first trimester.

I really hope this is it for you and your precious little one is a sticky one, congratulations!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->