Raisins??

charliebear

Mum to AJ & Pumpkin
Reaction score
Is there a limit as to how many/often??

Maybe a silly question but AJ loves them, plus theyre a great distraction when I'm trying to get him to eat! :blush:
:coffee: Thanks

I don't think there is really a limit, I always try not to give too many cause since it comes out how it goes in lol..but the boys love them, I just give them a small handful most days

Sorry to threadjack but what age did you start giving them? I see a lot of LO's eating them but dont know if theyre ok for LO's with no teeth?

I wouldn't give them to babies with no teeth, I really waited until around a year, for any dry fruit, they can be a choking hazard because they are so chewy

I don't think there is really a limit, I always try not to give too many cause since it comes out how it goes in lol..but the boys love them, I just give them a small handful most days

I've never seen! :shrug: x

Sorry to threadjack but what age did you start giving them? I see a lot of LO's eating them but dont know if theyre ok for LO's with no teeth?

I only started giving them about a month ago, playgroup offered some as part of snack time. They've become a firm favourite and great for pincer grip practice! AJ's only got 1 tooth. x

I gave them to sam when he had no teeth xx
but then again he was 1 before he got his 1st tooth :dohh:
he did no how to chew things tho so as long as your happy brooke can chew and you watch her she should be fine :thumbup:

I have those small little boxes of raisins you can buy and was told that is about the right amount for them to have in a day. Guess a box is about a small handful.

Poppy has been having raisins for a while and had them when she had no teeth with no problems. Once there were a whole load in her nappy but that was after she ate a whole box in one go!

I bought the Organix raisens...i think you can buy them a box of 6. My LO loves them...i bought them aat 1year as the boxes said 12months+ xxx

theyre fine to give as a snac I just cut them up a bit before they get teeth so theyre easyier to gum lol

my lo has a box or small packet a day quite regularly , he loves them , but i do find if he has too many or dosnt chew them properly they come out looking the same , lol.
i gave them before he had a lot of teeth i think at 8 months i guess , but i brought the morrisons kids packets of them and they are lovely fat juicy ones that are really soft and easy to chew (ie. with gums)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->