Ralph Lauren, Mothercare, Pumpkin patch, Rocha, Jasper Conran, Hello Kitty. Vests add

limpetsmum

Mummy to Amelia
Reaction score
Please take a look at the link to my photo bucket account where i am selling lots of my daughters 0-18 month clothes.
Prices do not include postage as i will get a full price according to individual requirements. Willing to combine P&P & prices for bulk buys :thumbup:

https://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i473/AngelaDawn79/for sale/

What condition and hm posted individual and total for the following

10 52, 53, 55 and what sizes are the last 3.

Thanks

Xx

Lovely bundle there hun :)

How much for all 4 pairs of tights in pic 2, Hello kitty red and white size 2, 34 and 50 posted? x

For some reason completely unknown to me, my netbook doesn't wanna open photobucket. I'm only after 3-6 month sleepsuits with built in scratchmitts... I don't suppose you have any do you?

hulahoop09 the last 3 re all 9-12 months hun.

hulahoop09 & littleboo i am just calculating postage then i will pm you both

henrysmumcaz - unfortunately i do not have any sleepsuits in this lot of your size but give me chance to get up my loft & i will see what i can find (it's like a baby's aladdins cave up there lol).

bump - need these gone folks so i can fetch the next lot down out of the loft :)

Vests - 3-6 month i have 5 short sleeved and 13 long sleeved the makes include george (asda) TU (sainsburys) GAP, Next, Mothercare & Fisher Price SOLD

Vests - 6-9 month 14 short sleeved (the plain are sainsburys and the animal print/motives are Adams). 8 x sleeveless which are all sainsburys. SOLD

The grey dress is from Mothercare, it's a humpreys corner one - pure cotton complete with hat. Perfect christmas dress £4 free p&p.

Attachments

• PC040164.JPG
    PC040164.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 10
  • PC040165.JPG
    PC040165.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 10
  • PC040166.jpg
    PC040166.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
How much for 33 on ur photobuket and 13

N how much for both

Vests - 3-6 month i have 5 short sleeved and 13 long sleeved the makes include george (asda) TU (sainsburys) GAP, Next, Mothercare & Fisher Price.

Vests - 6-9 month 14 short sleeved (the plain are sainsburys and the animal print/motives are Adams). 8 x sleeveless which are all sainsburys.

Individual and all together price plz hun ... Pm me

I'm only online via my mobile at the moment so it's a pain to access my photo account although I did put prices in all the descriptions & p&p is approximate £2-3 extra. The vests I am looking for about £10 a bundle plus postage but willing to do a deal on the lot. When I get online I'll pm you a few totals hun xxx

ok i have had a look and the ralph lauren snowsuit is £10 & the next linen trousers are £4. I could do these together for £16 posted (that's meeting some of the postage for you). The vests are currently on hold for a lady who asked me for them in a previous post but i will let you know tomorrow if she does not want them :thumbup:

3-6 month and 6-9 month baby grows. TU, Pumpkin Patch etc plus a warm bed jaket which i used on my daughter when she went into growbags & during the snow last winter.

Attachments

• PC050001.jpg
    PC050001.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 13
I am v interested in the 3-6 sleepsuits which ones are they? xx

The 3-6 month ones are the row which i have the most on :thumbup:. Are you still interested in the other stuff as i have them on reserve for you xxx

3-6 month and 6-9 month baby grows. TU, Pumpkin Patch etc plus a warm bed jaket which i used on my daughter when she went into growbags & during the snow last winter.

How much for ALL of the 6/9 sleep suits except the green one .. What con ?

Also my partner was looking at the rl snowsuit and asked could he see a better picture of the badge ? (if I take it he's paying)!! Haha ..

The 3-6 month ones are the row which i have the most on :thumbup:. Are you still interested in the other stuff as i have them on reserve for you xxx

Is there any chance of a closer look of the 3-6 hun? I like the front one. Any stains or bobbling? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->