Ralph Lauren, Mothercare, Pumpkin patch, Rocha, Jasper Conran, Hello Kitty. Vests add

Hulahoop - sorry i thought i was still holding the dresses for you then realised you didn't want them afterall. My mistake :thumbup:

CLH - there isn't a green one in there :wacko:. These ones are 4 x pumpkin patch (label says 6-12 months but they measure the same as my other 6-9 month ones) & the spotty one is a TU one. The PP ones are all in mint condition as my daughter only really wore the spotty one which i would say is in good condition (no stains or bobbling - TU never really show signs of wear on their clothes hence buying). £7 posted.
As for the RL snowsuit - i'll go grab my camera & photograph the badge and the inner labels, it is genuine & not a fake. I bought it from a Ralph Lauren store in America along with all the other RL clothes she has (i'm afraid i used to be a design label freak! now i regret it as no-one is willing to pay decent money for designer stuff & i have tons of it to sell :cry:)

Hulahoop - the Hello Kitty ones are marked so i don't plan to charge for those ones. The rest are in good condition, you care probably realising my daughter had a lot of everything so she barely wore her clothes more than a few times each. They are also £7 posted.

Would anyone like the bed jacket for an extra £1? it is a double breasted one, perfect for those really cold spells as it was designed to be safe to let baby sleep in it so you only have to cover there bottom halves (as i did with a growbag)

Here are the close up's of the embroidered RL logo, the inner label (hopefully it shows up as it is pink on pink :wacko:) I've also included a piccy of the 2 different ways the zips can be fastened - to make either a pram bag type showsuit or a seperate legged snowsuit, the zips are great for changing baby without taking her out of the snowsuit each time. Also i forgot to mention that the sleeves come with built in fold over mitts so i included photo's of each of the 3 ways the cuffs can be worn :thumbup:

Attachments

• PC050008.jpg
    PC050008.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
  • PC050006.jpg
    PC050006.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
  • PC050005.jpg
    PC050005.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
  • PC050003.jpg
    PC050003.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
  • PC050002.jpg
    PC050002.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
I must need to go to have my eyes trsted then! Im using ny phone n not a pc tho! Can I take the 6/9 sleep suits .. All of them and il also take the jacket as my house can drop at night (old Victorian house) as long as its safe to wear to bed! :)

Il show my OH the rl wen he's awake as its 2.57am ATM, if I'm awake b4 he goes to work il show him if not after work hun!

I love rl .. I do get all mine from there outlet though! As its so exspensive otherwise!

I didn't catch oh b4 he woke up so il talk to him tonight .. But do u have any of the 3-6 long sleeve vests left ?

Hi hun - sorry i've not been able to get online for a few days. I'm afraid all the vests have been sold but i do have the sleepsuits left (just about lol). Has your OH decided on the snowsuit as i can bundle them all up together once i know what you want. Yes the jacket is safe to wear at night - my daughter lived in it at night over the winter as it was before i got new windows & doors (we have no heating upstairs and only storage heaters downstairs ggrrr). Hope to hear from you soon hun xxx

We're leave the snow suit hun, a friend of mine gave us 2 yesterday! So no need for it nw!
Will u take £7 for sleepsuits n jacket? If so pm me hun x

Could u do pic 1 for £5 posted? X

hun would you take £10 posted for the RL snowsuit?

Hi

How big is the john rochas outfit and the fleece winnie the pooh outfit with tags , my Little girl still in some 9-12 even though she is 13 months

C :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->