Ramzi Method - 8 week ultrasound Gender Guesses!

Kalena123

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Does anybody know about the Ramzi method? Where if the baby implants on the right of the uterus it's a boy and if it's on the left, it's a girl? It has a 97.5% accuracy rate apparently. :O

Well I'm just looking for some clarification and guesses. I had an abdominal ultrasound at 8W6d and according to the image, I am having a boy, is this correct?? (seeing as abdominal ultrasounds mirror the actual image) and transvaginal ultrasounds do not mirror the image but are as they appear.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks and feel free to post your ultrasound pictures too and state whether it was abdominal or transvaginal ultrasound and we can all take guesses.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 35
That's implanted on the right if it's abdominal, since it needs to be mirrored (I think the pic is the right way up, lol) so that is a boy according to the Ramzi method. Both my boys were on the right!

hi all,

Can anybody guess mine based on the 8 week scan????

Attachments

• Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 22
  • scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 18
With all the researching I've done, The Ramzi Method was done on women that were 6-7 weeks pregnant. After that, baby floats all over so not as accurate. I'm very interested in this theory. And, actually believe in it from what I've seen. I guess I'll know for sure when I find out on this baby. My first 2 were clearly on the right, and are boys..This one was def on the left...so, hoping it's a little girl. We will see!

Well its on the right side so really the left which is a girl.

I say GIRL! Update

Could you take a peek at mine as well?
This was 7w4days.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics