Random rant ! Had enough ! 36+2

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
It's official I've had enough well and truely I'm done ! I have spd which means I'm on crutches and can barely move , I have 3 children under 5 as it is to try look after when I can't even move ,I'm constantly shattered even after 8 hours sleep , baby has dropped I'm 2-3 cm dialated and about 50% effaced ! I'm going to be induced at 38 weeks if baby hasn't made a move because my pelvis is still moving out of place even though baby is 3/5 ths engaged ! I feel sick but can't stop eating ! I'm constantly thirsty ! I'm anemic and my vagina is really sore because of babies head being so low and spd , I just can't win with it ! I've got low liquor levels so every movement is like being stabbed I can feel him moving now and it's dragging around my stomach and is ever so painful ! Had enough big time just wanted a rant ! Have no one to complain to as hubby doesn't understand it because his a man and I've had quite enough of it all tbh !im constantly peeing or needing to poop ! Which is not normal for me normally I can't go all week sorry for the tmi ! Lost my plug a couple of weeks ago! Just hoping he comes before induction as I really don't want to be induced again ! X

Sorry girls just wanted to rant

The end of pregnancy is such hard work isn't it :( I have spd too and I'm in so much pain, and I have scoliosis so my back is constantly killing, iv had enough aswell and being told I have a big baby when I'm terrified of having another big baby because of past experience I just want this baby to arrive at 37-38 weeks but I know it won't, 2 of my babies were overdue and no doubt this one will be too and the hospital won't do anything about it even though my last big baby got stuck and needed resusitating, I feel so frustrated and in pain and like you constantly tired, no matter how much sleep iv had I could still sleep more lol not long now though Hun and it will all be over, hopefully you go into labour before your induction, but at least you know you won't have to go overdue that's a good thing :)

Oh I would be terrified of I was you , your so brave ! I'm terrified that I'll be induced because it never goes well and they don't listen to me And also I feel your pain with the back thing my first snapped my spine so I'm in constant pain with that and my spine is curved also so not fun at all this is the worst pregnancy I've had so far

*hugs* I'm sorry things are sucking right now. Hopefully, it'll all be done with soon. Fx

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! I'm certain very soon things will look up and you'll be happier and healthier, just try to breathe through it in the meantime xx

Thanks ladies it's nice to know I'm not alone and have support , I've been so moody and uncomfortable it's getting me down trying so hard to relax and be chilled out about it all but I'm really struggling with it ! Not long now I suppose ! It just feels so difficult this time , maybe it's having to contend with the littlens too as well as everything else , my hubby has been committing all day too so I'm having to look after him as well as keeping myself sane ! Oh well it will all be worth it eventually hope I can get some rest in before its school run and panic time lol ! Could definitely use a nap today lol X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->