Random - regaining your body! just did the 30 day shred...........

RoxieHart

Baking #2
Reaction score
HELP ME I'M IN AGONYYY ...

I was just like this is the longest 20 minutes of my life, are you ever gunna end?!? Lol ...

Felt amazing though lol, haven't worked out like that since before falling pregnant! ...

Bye bye flabby stomach!

Anyone else on the road to 'making my body as nice as possible after pushing a human out of it' ??

How's it going?

Xx

That is awesome. I could only get through half the video BEFORE having a baby, LOL. It's a really good workout though. And I have been slacking lately... But I was doing some ab exercises for about the past month and omg, what a difference. I need to get back into it... I was only doing about a 10 minute routine because that's all I'd have time for most days, but it worked!! It makes me hopeful that when I have more time, I can do a proper workout and have even better results. :D

The video I was using is from Shape.com called "standing ab exercises". Crunches still make me nervous because I had some ab separation/slight hernia. My belly looks like a bulldog face when I lean over, LOL. :( I think its mostly extra skin... I went from 25.5" waist to 42"+ and down to 27" now. So I guess that will cause that. @_@

I'm thinking about doing something. The dancing isn't cutting it. And now I'm gaining my pregnancy weight back! Eek!
Any suggestions?

I'm thinking about doing something. The dancing isn't cutting it. And now I'm gaining my pregnancy weight back! Eek!
Any suggestions?

Get the 30 day shred! If you google 30 day shred results you'll see how effective it is! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->