Random short cycle...anyone else had this?

AmeliePoulain

Mama to 3 girls
Reaction score
I havn't been on BCP for over 2.5 years now but I only started to even keep a note of my cycles about 6 months ago :blush:

OK...so I have checked all of my dates on mymonthlycycles.com and the last 7 cycles read like this in terms of how long my cycles are...

31 - 31 - 30 - 31 - 34 - 34 - 28 :wacko:

What....28 day cycle...I haven't had one of those since I was 13/14...!!!

Has anyone else happen to them...the cycle suddenly getting longer (like mine did jumping up to 34 days) and then getting a lot shorter?

:flower:

i have been tracking my cycles for 6 months now,i evened out at 28 days but last month it dropped to 23!i have no idea,all things can effect our cycles though so im waiting to see what my next one is xx

i have been tracking my cycles for 6 months now,i evened out at 28 days but last month it dropped to 23!i have no idea,all things can effect our cycles though so im waiting to see what my next one is xx

I'd go loopy if I got a 23 day cycle...I've been whinging all day that it is completely unfair that I have had 2 AFs in November!

My cycles have gone from 27-33, but that's because I'm young and not been menstruating for that long really, so they are still settling in. However a few months ago my mum got period's 11 days apart, so I guess any cycle, no matter how regular, can fluctuate now and then, so I wouldn't worry :thumbup:

Hubby did comment earlier that I have been a lot more 'normal' this month :wacko: i.e. not a crazy baby obsessed stress head woman...

I wander if being a bit strung out made my cycle longer and now I'm going back to normal....hmmm....the mysteries of the female body!

I normaly have 28 day cycles but every now and then ill get a 35 day cycle. It just happens sometimes

Mine will be 27-28 days for a 3 or 4 months in a row, then a 24 days cycle will pop in. Back to normal then switch to a 31 day cycle for a month. It can get a bit annoying to not know which month it's going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->