Random tummy feeling

Beccaboo828

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else has this.... my lower abdomen around 15 minutes after I've eaten gets cramps and has a constant dull ache that almost burns. It's been happening since around 6 week's and I'm now 11 week's xx

I get this but mid section more than lower, like tummy is empty and cramping when I’ve only just eaten, I think mine is due to digestion. I do have cramps in lower abdomen most evenings though, I’m putting it down to body relaxing and everything stretching, it’s always in the evening when I lay down in bed.
Cramps and burning could be a UTI? Or indigestion but I’d think that would be higher up?
Hope u get to the bottom of it X

I get this but mid section more than lower, like tummy is empty and cramping when I’ve only just eaten, I think mine is due to digestion. I do have cramps in lower abdomen most evenings though, I’m putting it down to body relaxing and everything stretching, it’s always in the evening when I lay down in bed.
Cramps and burning could be a UTI? Or indigestion but I’d think that would be higher up?
Hope u get to the bottom of it X
Not a UTI as I've been checked twice since becoming pregnant and no burning etc when I need to pee.
It is most peculiar and so so worrying. Every day it happens I think its the start to my 7th loss. Carefully get out of bed the next day and everything is still perfect as it should be. Maybe I'm just a paranoid nut Haha thank you for your reply xx

I just got that today for the first time this pregnancy. I’m six weeks today. Hoping it’s just stretching starting down there

I just got that today for the first time this pregnancy. I’m six weeks today. Hoping it’s just stretching starting down there
I'm a born worrier so I think the worst of everything lol I'm thinking its probably stretching along with some kind of digestive stuff where my tummy is full after eating. I will ask the midwife at my 16 week check xx

Totally got this early on in this pregnancy (currently 28 weeks). I didn’t have it with DD but with this little one it started around 7/8 weeks until about 16. I called my midwife a couple of times for it and she was never concerned. I think it is something to do with digestion. I’ve struggled with constipation and haemorrhoids this time too and didn’t with DD.
So try not to stress! But maybe talk to your midwife to be safe if you’re worried.

Totally got this early on in this pregnancy (currently 28 weeks). I didn’t have it with DD but with this little one it started around 7/8 weeks until about 16. I called my midwife a couple of times for it and she was never concerned. I think it is something to do with digestion. I’ve struggled with constipation and haemorrhoids this time too and didn’t with DD.
So try not to stress! But maybe talk to your midwife to be safe if you’re worried.
I was literally just thinking about you! 28 weeks already!!! That's crazy Haha hope yourself and baby are doing ok?
Thank you for your reply. I have avoided bread so far today and not had any cramping or anything. I don't eat bread as a rule but toast was a quick fix in the morning especially with the nausea xx

I know it’s gone crazyyyyyyy quick this time! So far so good! Will have a growth scan soon to check for IUGR as DD had that due to preeclampsia, but all looking good so far so hoping it shows all us well!
Toast is the best for nausea so totally get that! I found adding a juice in the morning helped with both digestion and nausea. As a rule I don’t normally drink juice but found it really helped!
When is your 12 week scan?

I know it’s gone crazyyyyyyy quick this time! So far so good! Will have a growth scan soon to check for IUGR as DD had that due to preeclampsia, but all looking good so far so hoping it shows all us well!
Toast is the best for nausea so totally get that! I found adding a juice in the morning helped with both digestion and nausea. As a rule I don’t normally drink juice but found it really helped!
When is your 12 week scan?
I will have to try juice instead of toast. I had a bacon sandwich for lunch and it started again.
My 12 week scan is next Tuesday (4th February) it can not come fast enough. Once I get to 20 weeks I will be scanned every 3 week's. To keep an eye on babies growth and to make sure there are no clots in the placenta xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->