Randomly started waking in the night & when to drop the day sleep?

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
For some reason Olivia has started waking at 3am, nothing the matter, just a cuddle. I often put her straight back down and hoped it would have phased out but she's still doing it!!

She is 20mths now and still has an afternoon sleep, should I be dropping this? Is this what could be causing her to wake up??

Argh!!!!

I don't think at 20 months she is ready to drop her afternoon nap. I don't think that happens until nearer 3 years? What time does she go to bed? What time does she wake up from her afternoon sleep?

I don't think too much day time sleep makes a child wake in the night for a cuddle then go back off. I think if too much daytime sleep was the problem she would be taking ages to go to sleep when put to bed.

How long has she been doing it? I'd be inclined to say it's phase and there's nothing you can do about it. Ruby does it sometimes.

She goes to bed about 8pm and doesnt get up until 7am next day, she has been like this since about 3mths old so a bit of a shock to my system :dohh:

She normally only has about an hour to hour & half sleep in the day about 3pm ish...

She's only been doing it for a week so could just be a phase x

Thanks for replying X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back