Rant about irregular cycles!

mrs_park

Mummy to THREE BOYS!
Reaction score
I'm Currently weighting on my third post partum AF and my cycles are all over the place. Before my LO, my cycles were 5 weeks on the dot and now they are crazy, last cycle was 7 weeks do I spent two weeks thinking I was 'late' and poas like mad.

According to my old cycle length I'm 4 days 'late' but AF is nowhere to be seen and I tested on Thursday and got a bfp.

It's sooooooo annoying and it's making me sad :cry:

I saw this title and just had to come and join in! I've been off bcp for 35 days now and still no AF :( I just want her to get here so I can start trying to figure out my cycle! I know it's different to what you're going through, but like you said it's annoying! I'm sorry it's making you sad :hugs: I hope your cycles even out and then you know where you stand. xx

I experienced something like this when I went off the pill. My first cycle was normal 28 days. Then it was 30 then 35 then 40 then I didn't have one for 4 months!! I was so frustrated I thought there was something seriously wrong but doc said it was stress this is my first cycle since going on meds to start my cycle. Af is due tomorrow so I'll see

Thanks ladies. Nice to know I'm not alone. :hugs:

Still no AF here, I am going to spend a fortune on hpt at this rate!! :dohh:

Af decided to show! so now I'm in your boat of trying to figure out my cycles! I wish I had more patience, these 35 days have felt more like 3 months!

Thanks ladies. Nice to know I'm not alone. :hugs:

Still no AF here, I am going to spend a fortune on hpt at this rate!! :dohh:

Ah I went threw so many tests in the 4 months I was convinced I was pg lol

I took 3 tests while I was waiting for AF - that's roughly 1 every 11 days. Looking back it doesn't even make sense lol. Now I've got my first AF, providing she is regular, I should only need to take test after ov after the TWW.

Hey I was in the same situation when I came off BCP. I had 2 58 day cycles. Thinking I have got a 28 day cycle this month but will have to wait before I know for sure.
The first two cycles I bought loads of IC as I thought I must be late :haha:
Hope your cycle regulates and then it will make things a lot easier. Remember you can still conceive even with irregular cycles. I spoke to one woman who conceived on CD75!

my husband and I have just decided to ttc, but my irregular cycle is such a worry! I have had three AF's since last july :( a 3 month cycle, then 7 weeks, then then 9 weeks, then ???

hey i am new on here and unsure of the short terms. i got married in june11but came off the pill in the may. a year later i am still not pregnant. i knew it was going to be hard as i have PCOS and in the year i have only had 2 periods. I know I can still become pregnant but its hard as i cant work it out and do a test every week...so not good for the mind lol:cry:

I'm sorry. I have the same problem. My periods were on time everytime for 11 years until I had my daughter. Sometimes I'm a little early, late, or I just skip a whole month. A bit annoying at times.

I've always had irregular cycles and I've been pregnant twice (one ended in miscarriage). It took me 7 months to conceive the first time and about 5 months the second time. So it can be done. What ended up helping me was to learn my ovulation symptoms. Traditional tracking was virtually useless for me. Once I learned my ovulation symptoms and that, on overage, I actually ovulated a week AFTER getting my symptoms then I knew when to try BD'ing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->