rant: look about five months pregnant!

leahtaba

Reaction score
And I am not happy! Ok il admit I never lost very much of my baby weight from my DD and your supposed to show earlier with your second but I am only bloody eight weeks! Even though its mainly bloat I think people are going to start noticing now and I wanted to keep it between me and OH as long as possible! I wish I was a little petite thing that gets a little neat bump at six months! Waaaaah. I was gunna try and keep this quiet in my last semester of uni as well but I dont finish til im 17 weeks. Fat chance! (Excuse the pun) ok rant over :haha:

I know how you feel but this is baby number 3! I used to be little and petite (I'm 5ft1 and size 6 before DS but size 8-10 after) and I have been in my maternity jeans since about 8 weeks!! I live in baggy jumpers xx

I'm the same ds is 4 months old and I'm pregnant again, and I hardly lost any pregnancy weight after he was born!!! And I get married in June when I'll be 30 weeks prego lol xxx

Glad I am not the only one :) I was a size 10 before DD size 12-14 after :( never managed to lose much of the baby bulge! I feel horrendous! Need to invest in some very flattering clothing I think!

Me too. Im quite large anyway but with my first I was all bump disnt put on weight anywhere else but I didnt loose any weight off my stomach after so im roughly nearly 10 weeks now but look like im 5 months!

I already looked pregnant after not getting any smaller than a 14/16 so hopefully everyone just thinks I ate too much Christmas pudding xx

I'm starting to avoid seeing people I know because I'm so bloated, lol. It doesn't help that my kids call me "whopper" and the baby "whopper jr." I'm average sized but always had a pretty flat tummy, and it is not flat anymore, lol.

I'm only 6 weeks today and i'm just waiting for someone to ask me "how far along are you???" and ill say embarraced... "im only 6 weeks lol" because i am just constantly BLOATED! after I eat i look freaking huge... i'm like ughhh seriously!!! lol but i understand completely.. haha

I'm starting to avoid seeing people I know because I'm so bloated, lol. It doesn't help that my kids call me "whopper" and the baby "whopper jr." I'm average sized but always had a pretty flat tummy, and it is not flat anymore, lol.

me too.. i weigh 129 and have a pretty small tummy.. but not anymore. i couldnt ssuck in even if i wanted too!!!!! lol dang it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->