rant need to get it off my chest

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
Just not feeling well I've had one headache after another for like 2-3 months nothing is helpping the dr gave me something buut its not helpping

last night I was haveing pretty constent very uncomfterable bh for a few hrs I ate took a shower drank tons of water nothing stopped them and had a really bad headache on top of it. I prob should of called my dr and gone to the hospital but dh was sooo tired and we would of had to bring the kids who were already in bed and I didn't want to drag everyone out to drive over an hr to be told I was fine :/ so I layed in bed forever trying to fall asleep between the pains so I could just sleep threw it

Eh I just feel like crap the girls are just go go go n I just want a dang break :( and for my head to stop hurting :(

Thanks for letting me get it out don't have anyone to really vent to my best girlfriend has been working a lot and I just get a blank look from dh and heven forbid I tell some family

I have no advice, but just wanted to send hugs. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have headaches like that. I hope you feel better soon (((HUGS))).

I feel sooo sick right now my stomic is all kinds of upset I think my youngest knows I'm not feeling well she won't leave me alone at all. I tried to take a shower cuz I was feeling faint n she was right on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->