• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rant over toddler's weight

My daughter you can see alot of her ribs but even though my son is 'very overweight' i can still see some when he stretches his arms up.

Minties your kids all look perfect. I think my son is sturdy and his stomach is hard not flabby but his face is squidgy and probably a wee bit chubby

Yeah, Sophie has a chubby face and legs, I have been really super vigilent about her eating and activities as I would hate her to be made fun of at school.

Sophie doesn't look chubby in that photo, I cant believe she's 5 though, she looks so much older! My almost 4 year old has barely any hair yet.

She's pretty plump, she's short for her age but wears size 7 to fit around her middle. On the other end is Emma who is quote boney when you hold her!

thanks a lot ladies.. your insights have been really helpful.. I am just going to b more watchful of what he puts in his mouth is not total crap and let him enjoy his childhood :)

I worried about this for so long with my DD1. She was about 44lbs almost a year ago but is the tallest in her class and this year has slimmed down so much. She used to be obsessed with food but now is a lot more active and less bothered (although still enjoys her food!) my DD2 is much lighter at about 28lbs at 3 but has the same amount of ‘chub’ on her as her older sister did. She’s just more petite and smaller boned. DD3 was underweight for ages but has rapidly gained since being put on Neocate milk and stopping BF a month ago. I can just see she’s going to be solid like Dd1. I’m not worried this time as I can see DD1 is definitely in proportion and healthy despite weighing more than she looks. As you can see by her legs- she’s got no excess weight at all any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->