Rant time between pills and patches I need a chat!

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Hi ladies had my implant out back in June and the doc put me on cerazete I was mid way threw the 2nd pack when I started to get all moody and emotional so I stopped the pack with only 4 left and went and got the evra patch started it 2/3 days later I had some light spotting the day I put the patch on I'm 1 week into it and I'm already feeling extremely bloated nauseas and sore with backache I don't know what's going on took a preg test earlier was neg :/ so fed up of not feeling normal my last period after implant was removed was 19th June and aprt from that spotting last we'd when I started patch I've had nothing so I don't even know when I'm due to come on again apart from when I'm on the break of patch which is 2 weeks I hate feeling pukey :( how are you all don't mind me like I said I needed a rant lol xxxxx feel free for a chat x

Hi :wave:
For the past year I've been on 3 different bc methods and no periods. I haven't had a real period in over 2 years since becoming pg with my 2nd boy. I currently have nexplanon in where it's getting removed Wednesday so I can see my RE. I hate switching between. Didn't do anything for e accept making me miserable and horrible mood swings. I know it takes a while for your body to get readjusted. I still have yet to recover from depo. X

I think it takes a why while for anything to settle down, maybe you need to persevere for a but longer...or try something non hormonal like condoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->