RANT... when did pregnancy

rainbowbaby2

Reaction score
Mean you can use it as an excuse to be a bi***? iv just had a now ex-friend say "you cant talk to me like that im pregnant and dont need the stress" well im sorry but what gives her the right to talk to me like im dirt on a shoe in the first place! iv just had a cancer scare im ttc i certianly dont need the stress either! seriously does pregnancy give you a pass to be a cow!

Didnt wanna R&R.....

I guess you get excused to be a b*tch, cuze of your hormones...so you can blame it on pregnancy;))0

there is never an excuse to be a bitch - hormones or not.

I had a friend like that (notice I say had)
She would often say things like, 'I can say what I like - I'm pregnant' and also blame the hormones.
Being pregnant does not give anyone the excuse to treat others around them like dirt. Just because one persons hormones are all over the place does not mean another persons feelings disappear.

I find it hard not to snap sometimes with my hormones but I'll always apologise afterwards.....

Pregnancy is definitely not an excuse to act like a bitch, like you say, you've had a lot to deal with as well (to be honest, I'd say more than your friend has with her "just" being pregnant, and that's coming from me at 22 weeks pregnant myself!) if that's how she's going to be then I'd personally just keep away from her.

But then I'm pregnant and a bitch :winkwink:

I suppose it depends on what you said to her! For all we know you said........"God you look hideous when pregnant!"

Tbh all id said.to her was dont talk to me like a peice.of shit! as she had been extremly nasty about the fact I had a rant about not being able to have a break in three years....i didnt even provoke her she started on me for no reason

I had a friend who updated her status during pregnancy about 10 times a day - all moaning statues!! Some girl even commented saying you've put me off ever getting pregnant lol x

I had a friend who updated her status during pregnancy about 10 times a day - all moaning statues!! Some girl even commented saying you've put me off ever getting pregnant lol x

I had a friend like this when she was pg. It's fine to have the occasional moan on fb but all day every day gets tiresome. I don't post a lot on fb anyway but It's made me determined not to do the same as it was annoying and obvious attention seeking except I felt like I was the only one who could see it lol.

I hate it when people use pregnancy as an excuse for things, it doesn't give you a free pass to say/do what you like! Really winds me up. I always apologise if I snap at someone as I know it's just the hormones and it's not fair that other people have to suffer because of it. It's easy to snap but as long as you apologise sincerely it shouldn't be an issue although it doesn't sound like your friend apologised. She sounds quite mean actually.

*hugs*

Sorry to hear that a "freiend" treat you that way. Thinking of you.

Take it with a pinch of salt, moodiness is part of pregnancy but down right b****iness erm... let's be frank, there's no excuse.

No it doesnt, its quite annoying when people use excuses in general and in reverse give but when they recieve give the 'i dont need the stress' excuse...........who actually needs stress?? nobody. xxx

I have a friend who won't do anything because she's 16 weeks pregnant. It started the day she found out.

Take the trash out? I'm pregnant, no.
Cook? No, I'm pregnant. I can't.
Sweep and mop at work? I'm with child. Have someone else do it.

If she bitches someone out that's her excuse, too - I'm pregnant, so I can.

*eye roll*. She's the one who's always rubbing it in my face that she's pregnant and I'm not. But then again, she's ALSO the friend that cried for hours about wanting to get engaged before me and married before me + 2 other friends (she got her way). She also admitted to screaming at her husband all night until he agreed to TTC, after I stupidly told her we were "about" to start TTC (I meant in like 4 months, but she took it as that night or something, and boom a month later she was pregnant, even though 2 months before that she told me she didn't want kids for a long time)...*sigh* some people piss me off. She has to be first for every little thing on earth. It's extremely aggravating. She always gets her way, too. I'm not sure why life works that way, but it does. Snotty people get everything they want, WHEN they want it...everyone else has to wait. Unfair...

She also rubs her stomach constantly and talks about her pregnancy 24/7 when I'm around. More than any other pregnant woman I know, so I know she's doing it to be a bitch. If I was pregnant, it wouldn't bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->