Rant

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
Grrrrrrr :growlmad:

I'm really annoyed.
Yesterday my brothers girlfriend (who is not the nicest of people anyway) Calls me to say not to bother buying anything for them and to just buy for my brothers daughter and they will just buy for the baby.
I said I had already bought them, I mean, it is nearly xmas.
so she asked what I wanted as I dont like smellies, (not that I hate them but I get them from both brothers every year for xmas and birthday and I wonder if they are trying to tell me something)
I said I would be ok with some chocolates, I'm a mad chocoholic.
her reaction was soooo annoying, and upset me to the point of tears afterwards.
she said "what really?.......honestly?......are you sure?........you want chocolates?........really?.......so your not worried about putting on more weight then?"

"I BEG YOUR PARDEN?" :hissy:

Now, I may not be the tineyest of people, but jezzuz, what a cheek....
I was really upset by it, and DH had been out earlier and bought me a choc cake as a treat, I couldn't bare to eat it afterwards. :cry:

Aww what a cow!!!
you eat all thre choc you want babe and don't worry about her!!

You should have told her, 'worried, oh hell no, I am going to get so freaking big, the bigger the better. I am working on getting as huge as a house.'

Some people don't think. My sweet DH actually had the cheek to tell me that my butt was getting bigger.

Cheek.....unless he likes living on the edge.
I asked her what she meant (I didn't like to say that the circumfrance of my thighs is smaller than hers ;))
she said not to use preg as an excuse cos after the baby I will end up with a big chocolate belly. :ignore:
As it happens I am not that big, have no stretch marks and I was a size 14 before and I wear size 14 maternity, and thats with endless tubs of guacomoli and lots of chocolate.
I just can't believe the cheek.
*runs off looking for chocolate*

(not sure.....but I may have posted in the wrong place?):blush:

Some people are just rude, I can't believe she'd say that!!

I agree with all the responses. Eat your chocolate hon, she can jump off a bridge lol. I would have completely snapped on her, just would not tolerate crap like that from people but then again, pregnancy rage can be very hard to control :rofl:.

(damnit, now I want chocolate *runs off to get her stash of chocolate chip cookies*):rofl::wohoo:

Im new here but had to comment! I was a size 8 before baby no 1 went up to a size 22 and back down to a much healthier 12! I plan on getting as big as a house this time and im hurtling my chocolate smeared face towards it! I gave up smoking, my back is to sore to move i gave up alcohol i take no pain meds and i wont even drink coffee so i will stuff my face and be glad of it! :p When she has to sacrifice every vice or even her emotional sanity for a few months see how long she stays off the pie. :)

ARGH! That would have bothered me too Newt but ignore her, she is not worth the time hunny and you have much more wonderful things to think about like your lil one. I have a coworker who likes to give her bloody two cents too even though it's not asked for. And in all honesty she needs a life of her own. Perhaps she is jealous of the attention you are getting.

My OH laughs at me because I stash chocys round the house, like snugglemuffin ive give up fags booze and caffine so I WILL STUFF MY FACE lol and my brother has broght me a luuurvely Hotel Chocolat selection with all sorts mmmmmmmmm lol

Tell her to get bent lol !

xx

How rude!

My friend who is a tiny size 8 was out shopping and a bloke said to her "your arse looks huge in those jeans" she'd never set eyes on the bloke before! so she said "i can those weight love, but you can't do nothing about your ugly mug" hehe made me laugh

omg that's very rude of her! Eat what u like, your doing all the hard work! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"