Rant!!!

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I am inches away from hiring a hit man to kill the damn dog over the road which is yapping so loud it's like its in my living room. Caitlyn went to bed 45 minutes ago and is still whining. The dog shuts up for a min Caitlyn drifts off, only for the dog to yap again and wake her up.

I'm fuming. Its the saga of the bloody dogs round here, thought we had it sorted.

Any willing snipers?

Slip him a few pills hahahah kidding i love animals .

Why not go see the owner i did that when the dogs here went nuts ..i was so pissed i yelled out " if they dont shut up there arse will encounter my foot soon " and they made them stop

I'm thinking of phoning the police. They're base is literally 7 houses from me, i'm sure they can hear it too!

:hugs: oh honey thats horrible, i agree go over there and tell him! :hugs:

The problem with me going to see the owners is there's only me and Caitlyn in, she's in her jammies and i'm not taking her out in the cold. Have phoned the police office at the end of the road. Hopefully they might do something but i doubt it.

To top it off, they're being quite loud and their kids are still up. The youngest (6 years) just come into my drive and tapped on my window at my cat who was watching all the commotion! How rude! I feel intimidated and unsafe. I wish OH hadn't gone out!

My OH is a Marine and most of his friends would do it for a Good Meal hahaha.

That sticks, specially since no one else is home so you cant go yell at them. I'd scream out that if they dont shut their dog up soon you and DD will be over to sit in their living room while she screams due to being over tired.

how did it go in the end hun :hug: x xx hope they all shut up x

UUUGHHH I feel for ya Hun, every morning starting between 4:30 and 5 am there is a dog that the neighbours put out when they go to work and he not only barks like crazy, he whines and whipmers and howls... wakes up the whole damn household!! I seriously can feel my blood boil! GRRRRR!!

i know how you feel hun. The dog next door barks constantly, if a car drives along the street she barks. so annoying.

when nicole was a baby the other neighbours had an alsation and he used to bark constantly, all day long!! i love animals but i could of quite happily poisoned it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->