Ranting?

MoldyVoldy

Khaleesi
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on right now with my body.

My son has weaned (hasn't nursed in 3 weeks) :) My big boy.

We are in the process of finding a new house to rent/starting to pack up the house we are in/figuring out how much it'll cost to move etc.

So I am a little stressed at the moment.

My body is going wack-a-doodle-cray-cray and I am so annoyed!

Pretty sure hormones are just out of whack but it really messes with my head. Especially because i'd like to have a few drinks and can't because that "well what if what i'm experiencing is pregnancy..." question pops in my head and I feel too guilty to drink! lol

Then I start wondering if i'm having some sort of crazy cancer symptoms or something!

I didn't test positive on a pee stick with DS until 16 weeks, and apparently even then it was really hard to decipher the damn thing. Had 2 bloods done and finally found out I was pregnant. (but btw I didn't have pg symptoms until 20 weeks. Yeah. I missed my first trimester! :cry:)

This is just too much to handle lol.

Rant over.

:hugs: Being a woman is very confusing at the best of times.
I know it's very tempting to turn to bad behaviours for comfort during stressful times; those things most of the time don't help as much as we want them too.

Maybe a stress ball might help?

Well what kind of symptoms are you having? Do you feel like you did with DS? Can you go have your doc check your levels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->