Rash from Grass?

L

Lisa1302

I wonder if anyone knows about this?!

Izzy got a rash between her leghuggers and her cloth bum (so top of thighs on the backs of her legs) after being in the town park, now she crawls all over my garden and never has a rash, but she was sat for a while when we had some food and drinks so was on the grass directly for about 30mins at least.

SO I googled it and it appears to be *would you believe it* Grass Rash! https://www.pnc.com.au/~breatheasy/HPSarticle10.htm

Suggestions for treatment are Lavender oil and Tree oil which I have both of so not a problem to treat BUT I would rather her not get it in the first place because to be perfectly honest it looks awful - and she can't wear leghuggers all the time!

So kinda hoped someone knew of something to put on their skin to stop the rash happening in the first place?

TIA :flower:

I can sympathise (but unfortunately cant help), i sometimes get this too, in hot weather, usually on rougher "field type" grass: this might be why she's ok at home but not in the park?
x

I got this but only when I was pregnant. Strange. Sorry, there was a bit of a useless fact for you :blush: xx

could she take an antihistamine? are there any antihistamine creams?

I have always got a rash from grass, unfortunately have never found a way to combat it. Will be interested to see if anyone else has had more luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->