Rash on abdomen

Mommytobee10

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m new on here and had posted this query on another thread but was advised to create a new thread to garner more responses from the group!
I was wondering if anyone has heard/ experienced a bad rash in their TWW
I have irregular cycles and I was due to welcome AF 3 days ago but still no sign, 3 nights ago I developed a rash on my abdomen and pelvis area that’s red and itchy. I have some low back pain like AF is approaching but no sore bbs or nausea. I’ve been doing urine preg tests for the last 1 week and all negative. Have increased body temperature ( no fever), no new detergents/ foods/ clothes that could give me an allergy and I have never really gotten an allergic reaction. I read on some previous thread that a rash can be an early sign of pregnancy. Anyone have any thoughts on this? ( thank you in advance for taking time to read my long message) P.S. I have an appointment with my Dr. this week but wanted to know if anyone has thoughts on this!

I’ve not experienced that myself but I know a lady who got a BFP at 12 dpo and had a rash that had come up on her neck..she said she’d never had that particular rash before. So maybe it can be a sign for some ladies??? Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->