rash on bump

ladders

Reaction score
Hello ladies I'm 30 weeks pregnant and today iv developed a rash all over my bump and onto my boobs, it's a little itchy but not massively and it could be in my mind because I know it's there.
I'm going to ring the midwife in the morning if it's still there but wondering if any ladies out there have any experience or ideas what it could be. Sorry if this is a silly question but it's my first pregnancy so I have no idea what's normal or not.

I have a rash too. It started under my breasts and has spread to little tiny red marks throughout my belly especially at the top and the bottom, and it's itchy. Keep moisturizing, but my doctor gave me powder for a possible yeast skin irritation, and the powder also keeps it dry because yeast grows in moisture. Probably nothing serious to worry about but just wanted you to know you're not alone. It has been there for about 5 weeks for me.

I got a rash on my stomach within the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Mines was really itchy. I had to take oatmeal aveeno baths to help control the itching. Usually a rash comes with the pregnancy.

I've never had this, but have heard of something that sounds like it. A rash called PUPPP that pregnant women get on this belly and can spread to other places. I am sure if you Google it you could see pics to compare. My understanding is if it is this PUPPP, it is itchy and uncomfortable but otherwise not serious.

Rang the midwife and she says nothing to worry about so thank you ladies for your help, it's ugly and itchy but as long as not hurting pickle I don't mind.

I had a severe case of this but only after giving birth which is rare (usually you get it when you're pregnant) it's called PUPPPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->