rash!?!?!?

vejables

Reaction score
hello ladies,

just wondering if anyone else had experienced this, and what they did to make it go away?
sage has a rash under her double chin (she's pudgy) it's way up in there where no air gets to it... looks quite raw, no spots or anything, just bright red. it's only in this one spot. I wash it every day, and try to keep it dry, but it's impossible because of all her rolls and drooling constantly from teething.... what do i do??!??:hissy:

as mad as it sounds a thin layer of vaseline will help

Poor little mite, not a great deal you can do when they have chubby chins

Also the Tommee Tippee milk bibs are great - they soak up all the milk - might be worth keeping on on her to prevent it getting wet all the time - except for if it's too sore at the moment.

oh kyle gets this, im not sure if you get Bepanthen? You apply on babies bum at first sign of redness? Anyway, I put this in kyles fatty crease on his neck and between his legs when it gets red and sore looking and its fine by the next day x

i have a and d ointment and desitin... is this the same thing?

Im not sure, bepanthan is just a basic bum cream, if those are the same things then im sure they will be fine x

Aquaphore by Eucerine

Amazing wonderful stuff. Also Lansinoh works wonders on baby's bum and any redness... use that if you've got it. All natural protectant :)

:happydance:

:hug:

thanks ladies! looks quite a bit better today. i slathered it on just before she went to bed so fingers crossed it looks even better tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->